Thursday, July 21, 2011

love to laugh

When I was little (age 5-7), the after school tv shows for kids, were called, "comics".  Not that I'm ancient or anything, but my Granny used to say "At 3 o' clock, we'll turn on the TELEvison, and watch the comics".  Tom and Jerry, 3 Stooges, allllll black and white.  A black and white t.v. was the only thing she had.  It never bothered me, even though my parents owned a color t.v. at home.  I was thrilled to be watching something that made me laugh.

Never been a fan of horror movies.  Sci Fi is eh, ok...and dramas were...let's face it, if you know you're going to cry BEFORE you see the movie, what's the point?  ***cue The Notebook (or Hope Floats)***  Most dramas I choose, tend to be pretty good, however I'm a sucker for comedies (even cheesy romantic comedies).  I've always said that I'm attracted to funny people.  I think it's essential to have laughter in your life.  Here are some of my favorite "funny people" in a black and white art form.
****I'm leaving out a ton people, but it's late, and I'm tired.***

Cloris Leachman...keeps.getting.better



Conan.  Who can resist his adorable, precious face.  Everything that comes out of his mouth, is funny!


Andy Samberg.  I hope he goes far, because he's had me in stitches from SNL.




Will Ferrell.  Enough Said.


Justin, Justin, Justin...I heard a rumor that he may be quitting his music career to be an "actor".  If this is true, it's dumb.  He's so talented in everything he does.  Bonus, he's so funny!  SNL!  Google him.  You'll thank me later.


Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Aniston AND Drew Barrymore!  Does it get any better than this?  I think, not. 
 loved it so much, I had to post another shot of this infamous trio...

The only color photo on this post.  Cast of Modern Family.  One of the only reasons to watch t.v. these days.   


Ellen.  If I were stuck on an elevator, I'd want to be in there with her.  We'd laugh and dance. 


 Betty White.  Who doesn't love Betty?!
 
Bill Murray.  A little vulgar at times, but Bill Murray is hilarious! 

i <3 robin williams


Kristen Wiig.  SNL.  Probably my current favorite.  Google just about anything she does, and you'll fall on the floor, laughing!

1 comment:

  1. I heart this! Totally enjoying your blog, keep it up girl! :)

    ReplyDelete