Saturday, July 16, 2011

What inspires this photog

I am obsessed with black and white photography.  Though I edit a lot in color and antique finishes, I'm mostly drawn to black and whites!  I'm inspired by anything out of the ordinary.  Here are a few of my current obsessions.....

                                                           Photography.  My obsession.

Adele!  I must, I need, I will see her.  Soon.  Everything about this picture is amazing, to me!


I <3 Fashion.  Stripes, polka dots, stilettos, tutus....there are no rules.  Mix it up...textures, prints, styles.  etc.  Play.  Have fun.  You are unique.  Show it off.



Anything fun!  Carousels make me want to jump up and down like a kid!  Love that feeling.


This reminds me of my daughter and I.  AKA...my HERO!  She's amazing, and is so free spirited with her fashion and the way she looks.  I love that weight, lack of make up, oily skin or mis matched clothes aren't an issue with her. (not that mis matched clothes are an issue with me, but I have to think about it a little more)  I adore being her Mommy.



U2 in Manhattan.  Doesn't get any better than that.



Coffee.....


Probably one of my favorite pictures!  Such a "staged" shot, but so creative.  Pour.me.a.glass.



I love to sing.  "If you've got soul, let the world know" ~christina aguilera



This used to be my bedroom window view...only smaller.  ;)  CA, 90028
Where I found "me".  I think I left a part of me back on Taft Avenue........

Speaking of Hollywood, I would have loved to have shot with Mr. Dean.  I used to have a mega crush on this star, until I realized.....

I'll close with one more picture.  This pretty much sums me up.  Peace.Love.Photography.  If I could add my daughter's name, I would. 
***i borrowed all of these photos for blog purposes only***

No comments:

Post a Comment