Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bloggers + Fashion + Hair + Phography = FUN!



It's been a month o' Sundays since my last post.  Shame.on.ME!!
However, it doesn't mean I don't completely adore my job.  I've been super busy, but wanted to share my latest project with you.
I had the opportunity to be a part of a project that included me shooting local NWA bloggers!  They were styled by Maude Boutique and had their hair styled by the lovely, Kelly Cooper. 

Check out these blogs for great styling tips, advice, must haves for the season, a good laugh, a tutorial on how to style your locks, a contest or just for a feel good moment.




 A blog by the talented, Kelly Cooper of Studio 8















































Blonde Ambition







 
 






                                            Thank you, pretties for inspiring me to blog more!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment